Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie
Easy and delicious sweet potato pie! This recipe makes two pies -- perfect for holidays or parties! Make sure to have some homemade whipped cream to serve on top!
- 4 ounces butter, softened
- 2 cups cooked and mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 small (5-ounce) can evaporated milk, about 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 prepared pie shells, unbaked
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix butter, potatoes, sugar and evaporated milk until well blended. Add vanilla, eggs, and cinnamon; mix well. Pour into the prepared pie shells.
Bake in a 350°F oven for about 1 hour, until set.
Makes 2 pies.
You'll also love
- Banana Split Fluff Salad 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- Tomato, Cucumber, Avocado Salad 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Balls 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Peanut... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Grammie's potato salad 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Collard & Mustard Greens with Bacon 4.2/5 (57 Votes)
- Chocolate Chess Pie with Graham... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Easy Homemade Bread 4.8/5 (13 Votes)