Cherry Cream Cheese Bake
This Cherry Cream Cheese Bake recipe is super yummy and quite easy to make!! It takes less than 5 minutes to put together and throw into the oven and is sure to please!! You can try this with any pie filling you have, so don’t think it’s just exclusive to cherry! My kids really love this and I bet you have all the ingredients just laying around right now!
- 1 (12-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) tube crescent rolls
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 2 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from centslessdeals.com
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish. Take half of the crescent rolls (4 crescent rolls) and lay them out on the bottom of the baking dish.
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, blend cream cheese until smooth. Once smooth, add powdered sugar and vanilla, and blend. Once blended, spoon onto the crescent rolls in baking dish and spread evenly. Top with can of cherry pie filling. Top with the last half (4 triangles) of the crescent rolls. Melt butter and pour on top of crescents.Top with granulated sugar and bake for 25 minutes or until browned.
Serve warm with ice cream and whipped cream if desired.
You'll also love
- Pea Pesto 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Pizza Wheels (Pizza Party Buns) 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Healthy Paleo Fudge 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Upside Down Cheesecake Apple Pie 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Skillet Pork Chops with Apples &... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Zucchini & Olive Oil Cake 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- CHERRY FLAVORED FROSTING MIX 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi Ravioli with Lemon... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)