Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares
Butterscotch, peanut butter and marshmallows.....yum! These are a great treat for any occasion and super easy to make!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (10.5-ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 6 cups mini marshmallows
- Confetti sprinkles, optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 135mins
Adapted from tastykitchen.com
Line an 8″x12″ baking pan with parchment paper.
In a medium pot over low heat, melt butter, peanut butter, and butterscotch chips, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat and let it cool for 1 minute.
Add marshmallows and quickly stir until coated. Pour into the baking pan and use a spatula to spread to the edges of the pan and spread as evenly on top as you can. Sprinkle with confetti sprinkles.
Refrigerate until set. Cut into squares.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Chip Strawberry Shortcake 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Hawaiian Sweet Bread - Bread... 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Cheesecake Filled Chocolate... 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Marshmallow Fridge Tart 4.3/5 (53 Votes)
- Cinnamon Roasted Pecans 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Homemade Peppermint Marshmallows... 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Healthy Paleo Fudge 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Chocolate Nutella Peanut Butter... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)