Cheesecake Filled Chocolate Covered Strawberries
These plump strawberries filled with cheesecake, dipped in chocolate and then drizzled are perfect for birthdays, parties, celebrations, and holidays.
- Whole strawberries
- Philadelphia ready-to-eat cheesecake filling
- Good quality dipping chocolate
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Carefully wash strawberries and pat dry with paper towels. Remove the stems from the berries. Using a small paring knife, core the center of each berry being careful to leave the bottom in tact.
Fill a plastic baggie with the cheesecake filling. Fill each berry with cheesecake continuing on top of berry with a pretty design.
Line a small baking sheet with wax paper.
In a microwave-safe bowl, melt dipping chocolate at 30-second intervals until chocolate is smooth and creamy. Dip each strawberry into chocolate, covering 3/4 of the berry. Lay on baking sheet.
Fill a second plastic baggie with chocolate and drizzle over the berries in a pretty design. Chill. Bring to room temperature before serving.
Store in a sealed plastic container in the refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Cherry Cream Cheese Bake 4.2/5 (65 Votes)
- Pork Carnitas 4.3/5 (60 Votes)
- Bethenny's Boo Boo Banana Bread 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Barbecued Pulled Pork 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Rye, Kale, Mushroom & Pumpkin Seed... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut... 4.1/5 (77 Votes)
- Sicilian Love Cake 4.3/5 (46 Votes)
- Fresh Orange Cake with Orange... 4.2/5 (58 Votes)