Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks
Meatier and heartier than chicken wings, these chicken drumsticks are grilled with the Buffalo sauce, and then tossed with more. Yum. Serve with a side of blue cheese dressing.
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup bottled hot sauce (such as Frank's)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 12 chicken drumsticks, about 3 pounds
- Cooking spray
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper into the sauce if wanting it spicier
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat grill to medium high heat.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; cook 3 minutes, stirring until the butter melts. Reserve 1/4 sauce.
Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Brush chicken with reserved 1/4 sauce; grill chicken 5 minutes. Turn chicken over, reduce heat to medium, and grill 20 minutes or until done, turning once. Place chicken in a large bowl and drizzle with remaining sauce. Toss well.
Cooking Light July 2015
You'll also love
- Deviled Easter Eggs 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Salmon Patties 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Chili's Southwest Chicken &... 4.3/5 (62 Votes)
- Crockpot Mexican Shredded Chicken 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- Spicy Mango Chicken Stir Fry 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Paleo Buffalo Chicken Soup 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Chardonnay-Herb Marinade Chicken... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza 5/5 (1 Votes)