Weight Watchers Parmesan Chicken Cutlets
This chicken tastes so great that it is great to have for dinner even when you're not on a diet.
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In resealable plastic bag, combine cheese, crumbs and all seasonings; shake well.
Transfer mixture to plate; dip each chicken breast in cheese mixture, turning to coat all sides.
Arrange the chicken breasts on a nonstick baking sheet.
Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 20-25 minutes.
4 points per serving.
You'll also love
- Best Chicken Tawouk - Chicken... 4.5/5 (89 Votes)
- John Wayne Casserole 4.1/5 (127 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Chicken Piccata 4.5/5 (81 Votes)
- Cookies and Cream Cake 4.1/5 (152 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Cups 4.3/5 (106 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse - Alice Springs... 4.4/5 (96 Votes)
- Sweet & Spicy Bacon Chicken 4.3/5 (104 Votes)
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken Tenders 4.2/5 (118 Votes)