Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
This Strawberry Cheesecake Salad recipe is another delicious dish that could also double as a dessert. It is light, sweet and creamy, enjoy!
- 12 ounces whipped topping
- 1 small package of cheesecake pudding, just the powder, don't add the milk
- 3 (6 ounces) strawberry yogurts (I used Yoplait)
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 bananas, sliced, add just before serving or they brown
- Miniature marshmallows (add just before serving)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
The bananas and marshmallows should be added right before serving, but the remainder of the salad can be assembled earlier in the day.
Thaw whipped topping and in a large salad bowl stir together whipped topping, yogurts, and pudding powder. Let this set up in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
Wash and slice strawberries. You can add strawberries to salad or wait to add them with sliced bananas and marshmallows just before serving. Keep refrigerated.
You'll also love
- Best Chocolate Cake 4.3/5 (154 Votes)
- Corn Casserole 4.1/5 (261 Votes)
- World Famous Paradise Bakery Sugar... 4/5 (201 Votes)
- Cranberry Christmas Cake 3.8/5 (504 Votes)
- The Original Pancake House Apple... 3.7/5 (689 Votes)
- Strawberry Soufflé Pancakes 4.2/5 (155 Votes)
- Lemony Lemon Brownies 3.9/5 (228 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake 4.5/5 (108 Votes)