Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
This Strawberry Cheesecake Salad recipe is another delicious dish that could also double as a dessert. It is light, sweet and creamy, enjoy!
- 12 ounces whipped topping
- 1 small package of cheesecake pudding, just the powder, don't add the milk
- 3 (6 ounces) strawberry yogurts (I used Yoplait)
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 bananas, sliced, add just before serving or they brown
- Miniature marshmallows (add just before serving)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
The bananas and marshmallows should be added right before serving, but the remainder of the salad can be assembled earlier in the day.
Thaw whipped topping and in a large salad bowl stir together whipped topping, yogurts, and pudding powder. Let this set up in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
Wash and slice strawberries. You can add strawberries to salad or wait to add them with sliced bananas and marshmallows just before serving. Keep refrigerated.
You'll also love
- Best Chocolate Cake 4.4/5 (144 Votes)
- The Original Pancake House Apple... 3.7/5 (262 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes in Muffin Tins 4.3/5 (151 Votes)
- Hawaiian Wedding Cake 3.8/5 (298 Votes)
- Chewy Lemon Snowdrop Cookies 4.4/5 (158 Votes)
- OVERNIGHT BLUEBERRY FRENCH TOAST 4.6/5 (111 Votes)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies 4.1/5 (192 Votes)
- Lemon Coconut Bars 4.4/5 (117 Votes)