No Bake Lime Chiffon Pie
Fresh and refreshing, this lime chiffon pie is easy to make—no baking required! Purchase a ready-made graham cracker pie shell, fill and top with whipped cream!
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin (2 teaspoons)
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk, from 14-ounce can
- 2 drops green food color, if desired
- 1 drop yellow food color, if desired
- 4 cups frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed, from 12-ounce container
- 1 (6-ounce) graham cracker crumb crust
- 2 thin lime slices, cut into quarters, if desired
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 140mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
In 1-quart saucepan, place lime juice; sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand 1 minute to soften. Heat over medium heat about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Stir in lime peel.
In medium bowl, mix condensed milk and food colors. Stir in lime juice mixture. Using rubber spatula, fold in all but 1/4 cup of the whipped topping. Spread in pie crust, smoothing top. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm.
Before serving, garnish pie with remaining 1/4 cup whipped topping and lime slices.
You'll also love
- Chilli Garlic Noodles 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Vanilla Ice Cream 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Cold Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Stuffed Peppers 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Spinach & Mushroom Chimichangas 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- German Apple Pancake 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Chops - Creamy Lemon Thyme 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Mom's Orange-Pineapple Jello-O 4.4/5 (9 Votes)