Vanilla Ice Cream
This soft and mouth watering ice cream is loved by the entire family. Don't serve this deliciousness only in Summer, enjoy it every season!
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon custard powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 3/4 cups cream
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from shobhapink.blogspot.in
Mix custard powder and sugar in half a cup of milk.
Heat rest of milk, when it comes to boil, add custard mixture, bring to a boil again, stirring continuously.
When it boils, lower heat and simmer for a half a minute, Set aside to cool.
Now add cream and vanilla essence, mix well, transfer into a container with a tight lid.
Freeze till almost set, take out and whip up in a blender.
Cover and freeze until firm.
Scoop and serve.
You'll also love
- Vanilla Ice Cream 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Gluten-Free Raspberry-Ricotta... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Cookie 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Snickers Peanut Butter Brownie Ice... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Frozen Champagne Cream in... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Vanilla Ice Cream 4.3/5 (16 Votes)