Vanilla Ice Cream
This soft and mouth watering ice cream is loved by the entire family. Don't serve this deliciousness only in Summer, enjoy it every season!
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon custard powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 3/4 cups cream
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from shobhapink.blogspot.in
Mix custard powder and sugar in half a cup of milk.
Heat rest of milk, when it comes to boil, add custard mixture, bring to a boil again, stirring continuously.
When it boils, lower heat and simmer for a half a minute, Set aside to cool.
Now add cream and vanilla essence, mix well, transfer into a container with a tight lid.
Freeze till almost set, take out and whip up in a blender.
Cover and freeze until firm.
Scoop and serve.
You'll also love
- Vanilla Ice Cream with Honey 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- True Vanilla Ice Cream 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Stuffed Peppers 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Winter Harvest Salad with Wild... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- German Apple Pancake 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Cookies 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Ruby Red Grapefruit Sorbet 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Strawberry Sorbet 4.4/5 (5 Votes)