Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes
No Bake Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes are perfectly refreshing and keep your house cool without even turning on the oven or stove!
- 1 muffin pan (12 muffins)
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 2 limes
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) tub cool whip
- 1 can Reddi-whip
- 12 muffin pan liners
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 270mins
Prep Muffin pan by placing 1 liner in each muffin cup and then add 1 vanilla wafer. Set aside.
Squeeze the juice from 1 lime. Mix softened cream cheese, sugar and fresh lime together w/hand mixer on low, until well blended. Taste the mixture to determine if there is enough lime flavor to your liking, you may need to add 1 teaspoon more of fresh lime juice.
Gently with a cake spatula fold in the tub of cool whip until all mixed in. Fill the lined muffin pans to the top. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Remove from fridge and remove cheesecakes from pan you can repeat if you have leftover mix.
Remove liners from the cakes and place on serving dish add dollop of Reddi-whip and thin slice of lime. I usually cut lime in half it looks better. Then serve!
If you aren't ready to serve you can still remove cheesecake from pan leaving liners on and wait until serving to remove liners and decorate!
You'll also love
- Strawberry Pie 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Corrected Version: Slow Cooker... 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Three Cheese Campfire Potatoes 4.3/5 (65 Votes)
- Sand Pudding 4.1/5 (85 Votes)
- Grilled or Pan Roasted Pork... 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Gone to Heaven Chocolate Pie 4.2/5 (87 Votes)
- Creamy Cheesecake with Caramel... 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Blueberry Lime Margaritas 4.5/5 (47 Votes)