Cold Pasta Salad
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic – minced
- 12 roma tomatoes – quartered
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella cubes
- 1/2 cup olives
- 1 pound short pasta
1. Into a large bowl add: olive oil, garlic, tomatoes, basil, mozzarella and olives. Season with salt/pepper. Toss to combine. Set aside.
2. Place a large pot of generously salted water onto boil. When boiling add pasta and cook until al dente. Drain. Add pasta to bowl and toss to combine.
3. Serve room temperature or place in refrigerator to chill until ready to eat. Garnish with additional drizzle of olive oil and chopped basil if desired.