Dreamy Orange Summer Fruit Dip
I make this dip whenever I bring a fruit tray somewhere. As long as I can remember, my mom made this fruit dip. Whatever time of year she served it, the taste always reminded me of summer. The dip is easy, light and pretty. And it tastes like an orange creamsicle! Yum!
- 1 (8-ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 small package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (6-ounce) container orange juice, frozen, concentrated
- Fruit for dipping (strawberries, mango, grapes, pineapple, etc)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Combine: Mix the first three ingredients together. Add a little water to thin out to desired consistency, if needed.
Cut: Wash, cut and prep the fruit.
Serve: Refrigerate until ready to serve. Then enjoy the orange dreamsicle goodness!
You'll also love
- Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese &... 4.6/5 (55 Votes)
- Acid Reflux Smoothie 4.2/5 (103 Votes)
- Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce 4.3/5 (82 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie Cake Bites 4.2/5 (93 Votes)
- Chicken Wings with Tomatoes 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Coconut cake with Passion Fruit... 4.6/5 (65 Votes)
- Carrabba’s Bread Dipping Spice 4.5/5 (64 Votes)
- Two Ingredient Lemon Bars 4.3/5 (78 Votes)