Chicken Supreme Pasta Bake
Turning a favorite pizza into a pasta bake is easy to do in minutes. Chicken, cheese, and pizza toppings is a favorite meal in our house. It's sure to become a favorite in yours.
- 16 ounces pasta, cooked al dente
- 2 cups grilled chicken, cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup diced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (14.5 ounce) diced tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from insidebrucrewlife.com
Place the onion, green pepper, mushrooms, garlic and butter in a skillet and saute for 2 minutes. Stir in the flour and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Whisk in the chicken stock. Stir until the broth thickens slightly.
Whisk in the yogurt. Add 1 cup cheddar cheese and 1 cup mozzarella cheese and stir until melted. Stir in the cooked pasta, chicken, and can of tomatoes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Spoon the pasta into a greased 9x13 baking dish. Top with the remaining cheese and sprinkle with oregano. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and browning. Serve hot.
This can also be made into a freezer meal. Place the skillet dinner into a glass freezer container and top with the remaining cheese and oregano. Freeze 2-3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Bake according to directions.
You'll also love
- The Ultimate Beef Stew 4.4/5 (78 Votes)
- Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup 4.5/5 (67 Votes)
- Strawberry Chicken Salad 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Amazing Chicken Parm Meatballs 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup 4.6/5 (60 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Paprika Chicken 4.3/5 (70 Votes)
- Copycat Olive Garden's Chicken... 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken 4.5/5 (57 Votes)