Grilled Brussel Sprouts with Yellow Squash and Bacon
Amt per Serving 3/4 cup
Sat Fat g0
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, cut in half with stems removed
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1 slice of bacon, chopped
- Kosher salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from greenlitebites.com
Preheat your grill or oven.
Prepare all the ingredients and put them in a roasting pan; season with salt.
Roast over low heat on the grill, tossing every 10 minutes or so.
keep another burner (not the one under the vegetables) on high, which makes for a hot grill and helps the vegetables cook faster.
Cook until tender, about 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Crispy Loaded Hasselback Potato... 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Glazed Lemon Blueberry Muffins 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Oven Roasted Red Potatoes 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Mexican Beef Casserole 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Oven-Cooked Candied Bacon Recipe 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin & Walnut Squares 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Almond-Crusted Zucchini Sticks... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)