Grilled Brussel Sprouts with Yellow Squash and Bacon
Amt per Serving 3/4 cup
Sat Fat g0
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, cut in half with stems removed
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1 slice of bacon, chopped
- Kosher salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from greenlitebites.com
Preheat your grill or oven.
Prepare all the ingredients and put them in a roasting pan; season with salt.
Roast over low heat on the grill, tossing every 10 minutes or so.
keep another burner (not the one under the vegetables) on high, which makes for a hot grill and helps the vegetables cook faster.
Cook until tender, about 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Dream Pie 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Colombian Empanadas with Hot Sauce 4/5 (54 Votes)
- Nana Carol's Old Fashioned Potato... 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Kale Stuffed Pork Loin Roast 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Smoked Turkey with Bacon Butter 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Pumpkin Streusel Cheesecake Bars 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread (3 Loaves) 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake 4.6/5 (11 Votes)