Bacon & Cheddar Perogie Casserole
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- 9 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 4 C hot mashed potatoes
- 1/2 C (1/2 of a 250g tub) herb & garlic cream cheese spread
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 pkg (80g) bacon pieces, divided
- 2 C shredded cheddar cheese, divided
Heat oven to 375.
Cook noodles as directed on package, omitting salt.
Meanwhile, combine mashed potatoes, cream cheese spread, onions, 1/2 C bacon & 1 C cheddar cheese.
Place 3 noodles in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover with 1/3 of the potato mixture. Repeat layers twice.
Top with remaining bacon & cheddar cheese; cover.
Bake 30 mins, or until heated through.
Uncover, bake 3-5 min or until cheddar cheese is lightly browned.
Let stand 10 mins before cutting to serve.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast with... 4.2/5 (39 Votes)
- Macaroni and Cheese in Pressure... 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken & Black... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Bacon and Onion Foil Packet... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
Review this recipe