Oven Roasted Red Potatoes
These roasted red potatoes are very easy to prepare and taste excellent!
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 pounds red potatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup olive oil
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
In a large plastic bag, combine the soup mix, red potatoes and olive oil. Close bag, and shake until potatoes are fully covered.
Pour potatoes into a medium baking dish; bake 40 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally.
You'll also love
- Roasted Red Potatoes with Bacon,... 4.3/5 (182 Votes)
- Roasted Red Potatoes with Bacon &... 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Mexican Beef Casserole 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Best Skinny Eggplant Rollatini... 4.2/5 (38 Votes)
- Jan's Pickle Barrel Potato Salad 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Japanese Steakhouse Fried Rice 3.9/5 (184 Votes)
- Weight Loss Magic Soup 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- POTATO CHIP COATED OVEN FRIED... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)