Mexican Beef Casserole
- 1 1/2 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 can diced Ro-tel tomatoes
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 1 1/2 pkg taco seasoning mix
- 8 to 12 corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 3/4 cup Mexican blend or taco cheese, shredded
Brown ground beef and onions together for about 10 to 12 minutes, drain. Add corn,beans,tomatoes and taco seasoning; mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir sour cream into meat mixture.
Spray 9 x 13 baking dish. Place one layer of tortillas in bottom. Spoon half of meat mixture on top. Then one more layer of tortillas and then meat mixture. Cover with foil.
Place in heated 350 degree F. oven and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes and serve.
You'll also love
- Best Skinny Eggplant Rollatini... 4.2/5 (38 Votes)
- Baked Crab Puffs 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Bacon & Cheddar Perogie Casserole 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast with... 4.2/5 (39 Votes)
- Beef Stew with Guinness 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- New Mexican Beef Brisket 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caldo de Res (Mexican Beef Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)