Shrimp with Grapefruit, Avocado, Fennel & Jalapeño Vinaigrette
- 2 sliced jalapenos
- 1/2 med sliced carrot
- 1/2 med white onion, sliced
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 C rice wine vinegar
- 1 lb. shrimp
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 1 grapefruit, peeled & pith discarded
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 C mint leaves
- 1 avocado, sliced
Preheat grill to med.
Bring small pot of water to boil.. Add jalapeño, carrot, onion & garlic & cook until tender. Drain well & transfer to blender. Add vinegar, salt & pepper and puree.
Toss shrimp with olive oil, salt & pepper. Grill until just cooked, @ 2 min per side.
Toss shrimp with dressing, grapefruit, fennel, red onion & mint. Mound on top of avocado slices.
You'll also love
- Apple Brie Tarts PRINT 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Butter Chicken Breastgs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Patties 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp in Fragrant Green Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mexican Macaroni and Grilled Corn 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Curried Crab Cakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Bars - Two Ingredient 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Marinated (Grilled or... 0/5 (0 Votes)