Mardi Gras Pasta with Shrimp and Crawfish
- 12 oz. fettuccine,
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasonings,
- 4 tablespoons butter,
- 1/2 cup onion chopped (optional),
- 2 tablespoons of diced fresh garlic,
- 4 ounces or 1/2 cup of half and half,
- 12 ounces or 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream,
- 1/2 tablespoon dried basil,
- 3/4-1 cup fresh Parmesan.
- I used the diced garlic in jar and I use the already grated Parmesan in the refrigerated section of grocery store next to other cheeses.
Cook and drain pasta.
Combine seafood in bowl with Cajun seasoning.
In large skillet over medium heat, melt butter, add seafood, onions and garlic.
Cook about 4-5 minutes or until shrimp is pink.
Reduce heat, add half and half, cream, basil, and Parmesan.
Cook and stir until heated through and slightly thickened (about 5 minutes).
Pour over pasta and serve with warm garlic bread.
You'll also love
- SAM HAZEN'S HARVEST WILD MUSHROOM... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cucumber Ice Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Shrimp with Pepito Pesto 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Trout with Oyster Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hooter's Pasta Salad Top Secret... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SALMON BAKE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cooking raw shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with Vodka and Smoked Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)