Peach and Blackberry Slaw
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives, basil, and/or tarragon
- Ground black pepper
- 1 small headcabbage
- 2 white peaches
- 1 yellow peach
- 1/2 pint blackberries
- 2 ounces coarsely crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- Snipped fresh chives, parsley, basil and/or tarragon
For dressing, in a small bowl whisk together vinegar, olive oil, sugar, and the 1 tablespoon chives. Season to taste with salt and pepper; set aside.
2. Shred cabbage and place in a large bowl. Halve, pit, and thinly slice peaches; add to bowl with cabbage. Gently toss to combine. Drizzle with about half of the dressing; toss to coat. Top with blackberries and crumbled cheese. Sprinkle with herbs; pass remaining dressing.