This chicken, rice and asparagus casserole is a meal in itself. Prepare and put in the oven, then enjoy your family or guests while dinner cooks!
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 7 pieces chicken
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) can asparagus soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 ounces mushrooms, chopped or sliced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 (14 ounce) cans asparagus, drained
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Melt margarine in bottom of casserole or baking dish.
Add uncooked rice and lay chicken pieces on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Mix soup, sour cream, wine and mushrooms. Pour half of mixture over chicken and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over all.
Place drained asparagus on top and cover with remaining soup mixture.
Bake 55 minutes.
You'll also love
- Crazy Good Chicken Casserole 4.4/5 (499 Votes)
- Faux Potato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Asparagus with Manchego 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asparagus Salad with toasted... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fish Tacos with Black Bean Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Linzer Torte Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Cornbread Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)