Grapefruit White Wine Spritzer
This drink combines sweet-tart grapefruit juice and sparkling white wine for an effervescent cocktail that's perfect for toasting.
- 4 cups pink grapefruit juice cocktail, chilled
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle Fetzer Sundial Chardonnay
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 pink grapefruit, thinly sliced
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Stir together first 3 ingredients until sugar dissolves; add grapefruit.
Stir in club soda just before serving.
Pour over ice, and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Twice Baked Potatoes - Weight... 4.2/5 (83 Votes)
- Cheesy Italian Sausage & Potato... 4.1/5 (95 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken with... 4/5 (109 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Coconut Cake 4.1/5 (94 Votes)
- Lemon Drop Martini Cupcakes 4.4/5 (63 Votes)
- Key Lime Cheesecake Dessert Bars 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- Roasted Veal Chops with Grapes 4.5/5 (6 Votes)