Grapefruit White Wine Spritzer
This drink combines sweet-tart grapefruit juice and sparkling white wine for an effervescent cocktail that's perfect for toasting.
- 4 cups pink grapefruit juice cocktail, chilled
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle Fetzer Sundial Chardonnay
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 pink grapefruit, thinly sliced
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Stir together first 3 ingredients until sugar dissolves; add grapefruit.
Stir in club soda just before serving.
Pour over ice, and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Breakfast Casserole with Hash... 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Barbecued Shrimp 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Reese's Peanut Butter Popcorn 4.7/5 (41 Votes)
- Moist and Easy Cornbread 4.4/5 (63 Votes)
- Apple Dumplings Made Easy 4.4/5 (62 Votes)
- Pineapple & Cream Cheese Upside... 4.7/5 (37 Votes)
- Lemon Pie Bars 4.8/5 (34 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie Cake Bites 4.4/5 (64 Votes)