Mediterranean Lemon Chicken
Looking for a Mediterranean dish? This 7 ingredients recipe is it! Lemon, chicken and fresh parsley will satisfy your tastebuds. Serve with cooked pasta and rice to complete your meal.
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Mediterranean herb seasoning
- 1 pound thinly sliced boneless skinless chicken breast, halves
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from mccormick.com
Mix flour and seasoning in shallow dish. Reserve 1 tablespoon.
Moisten chicken lightly with water. Coat evenly with remaining flour mixture.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Cook 1/2 of the chicken pieces 3 to 4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining chicken, adding additional oil if necessary. Remove chicken from skillet.
Mix broth, lemon juice and reserved flour mixture in medium bowl until well blended. Add to skillet.
Bring to boil, stirring to release browned bits in bottom of skillet. Stirring frequently, cook 5 to 7 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Return chicken to skillet; cook until heated through.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve with cooked pasta or rice, if desired.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup 4.4/5 (174 Votes)
- Chewy Lemon Snowdrop Cookies 4.3/5 (174 Votes)
- Awesome Pasta Salad! 4.4/5 (169 Votes)
- Michael Symon's Grilled Skirt Steak 4.2/5 (233 Votes)
- Lemon Ginger Avo Mayo 4.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Crockpot Italian Chicken 4.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Panda Express-Style Orange Chicken 4.4/5 (149 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Teriyaki 3.8/5 (486 Votes)