Honey Garlic Pork Chops
An easy way to put a delicious twist on pork chops. Basting the sauce onto the pork chops during the grilling process will guarantee an appetizing meal.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork chops, 6 (4-ounce) portions
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
In a medium bowl stir together ketchup, honey, soy sauce and garlic. Set aside.
Lightly season the pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Brush each chop with the sauce to coat.
Grease the grill grates of an outdoor grill and preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Place pork chops on the grill, and cook for about 5 minutes on each side, basting often, or until the meat is cooked through, the internal temperature has reached 145°F.
You'll also love
- Gus's Fried Chicken 3.7/5 (491 Votes)
- Barefoot Contessa's Lemon Bars 3.9/5 (301 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Pan Sauce 4.1/5 (152 Votes)
- Beef Stew 4.3/5 (119 Votes)
- Tennessee Honey Corn Pudding 4.1/5 (167 Votes)
- Soup - Spiced Red Lentil, Tomato,... 4.4/5 (106 Votes)
- BEST GARLIC BREAD SPREAD 4.5/5 (94 Votes)
- Bacon Cheese Potatoes (Slow Cooked) 4.3/5 (112 Votes)