Honey Garlic Pork Chops
An easy way to put a delicious twist on pork chops. Basting the sauce onto the pork chops during the grilling process will guarantee an appetizing meal.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork chops, 6 (4-ounce) portions
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
In a medium bowl stir together ketchup, honey, soy sauce and garlic. Set aside.
Lightly season the pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Brush each chop with the sauce to coat.
Grease the grill grates of an outdoor grill and preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Place pork chops on the grill, and cook for about 5 minutes on each side, basting often, or until the meat is cooked through, the internal temperature has reached 145°F.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (94 Votes)
- Carrabba's Bread Dipping Spice 4.2/5 (163 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Breaded Chicken... 4.4/5 (130 Votes)
- Corn Dog Muffins 4.5/5 (92 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Carnitas 4.6/5 (88 Votes)
- Healthy Slow Cooker Honey Garlic... 4.6/5 (81 Votes)
- Bacon & Cheese Crockpot Potatoes 4.4/5 (104 Votes)
- Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed... 4.4/5 (97 Votes)