Pineapple Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
With a gorgeous array of colors and a perfect mix of sweet and savory flavors, these super-simple wraps offer a tropical twist on the classic chicken lettuce wraps.
- 1 (6-ounce) container Yoplait® Fruitful™ pineapple yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/4 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 6 leaves Bibb lettuce
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
In medium bowl, mix yogurt, salt and pepper. Stir in all remaining ingredients except lettuce until combined.
Divide chicken mixture evenly among lettuce leaves (about 1/3 cup per leaf). Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Pasta, Chicken, & Broccoli Bake 4.5/5 (105 Votes)
- Oven Roasted Cauliflower 4.5/5 (101 Votes)
- lemon chewy snowdrop cookies 4.5/5 (108 Votes)
- Easiest Ever Rustic Apple Tart 4.6/5 (99 Votes)
- Pineapple Dream Cake 4.6/5 (92 Votes)
- Soup - Spiced Red Lentil, Tomato,... 4.5/5 (99 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake (Duncan... 4.5/5 (92 Votes)
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with... 4.5/5 (88 Votes)