Pineapple Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
With a gorgeous array of colors and a perfect mix of sweet and savory flavors, these super-simple wraps offer a tropical twist on the classic chicken lettuce wraps.
- 1 (6-ounce) container Yoplait® Fruitful™ pineapple yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/4 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 6 leaves Bibb lettuce
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
In medium bowl, mix yogurt, salt and pepper. Stir in all remaining ingredients except lettuce until combined.
Divide chicken mixture evenly among lettuce leaves (about 1/3 cup per leaf). Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Dream Cake 4.4/5 (125 Votes)
- Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Breasts 4.3/5 (148 Votes)
- French Breakfast Muffins 4.1/5 (156 Votes)
- Pasta, Chicken, & Broccoli Bake 4.5/5 (106 Votes)
- Avocado Chicken Salad 4.5/5 (105 Votes)
- Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken 4.5/5 (92 Votes)
- Copycat P.F. Changs Lettuce Wraps 4.4/5 (99 Votes)
- Sonoma Chicken Salad Sandwich 4.4/5 (80 Votes)