Pineapple Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
With a gorgeous array of colors and a perfect mix of sweet and savory flavors, these super-simple wraps offer a tropical twist on the classic chicken lettuce wraps.
- 1 (6-ounce) container Yoplait® Fruitful™ pineapple yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/4 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 6 leaves Bibb lettuce
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
In medium bowl, mix yogurt, salt and pepper. Stir in all remaining ingredients except lettuce until combined.
Divide chicken mixture evenly among lettuce leaves (about 1/3 cup per leaf). Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (390 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (289 Votes)
- Frozen Banana Bites 4.5/5 (272 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken ‘n Spinach... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)