Slow Cooker Crustless Broccoli Cheese Quiche
It doesn't get any easier or tastier than this! Slow cooker crustless broccoli cheese quiche can be enjoyed fro breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- SLOW COOKER:
- 3 cups cut broccoli (see how to blanch it below)
- 9 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups Colby-Jack shredded cheese, divided
- 5-quart oval or larger
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 155mins
Get a large pot of water boiling on the stove top. Once the boiling has started add the broccoli. Cook for 3 minutes only, drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
Add the eggs, salt, pepper, onion powder and cream cheese to a large bowl. Using a hand held mixer, beat on medium speed until the cream cheese and eggs are combined. It's ok if a few chunks of cream cheese are left.
Spray the slow cooker with non-stick spray. Add the broccoli down evenly in the slow cooker then sprinkle over ½ cup of the cheese. Pour over the egg mixture.
Cover and cook on high for 2 hours and 15 minutes. Do not open the lid during the cooking time.
When the cooking time is done. Sprinkle over the remaining cheese and cover again to let the cheese melt. This will take about 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Loaded Scalloped Potatoes 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Slow Cooked Orange Chicken 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Cream Cheese & Avocado Fried... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Pumpkin Crunch/Dump Cake with... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Beef Stir-Fry with French Fries 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Primal Broccoli and Cheddar 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Cheesy Broccoli Cauliflower Bake 4.5/5 (22 Votes)