Loaded Scalloped Potatoes
- 5 pounds baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup Medium Salsa
- 1 cup cooked pork bacon (approximately 6 slices)
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh parsley
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Place the potatoes in a 12" cast iron skillet or 9"x13" casserole dish and coat them in the olive oil, salt and pepper; fold in the shredded cheese.
Bake the potatoes for 60 minutes or until browned on top and tender.
While the potatoes are baking, mix together the ranch dressing and salsa in a small bowl until combined.
Once the potatoes are done cooking, evenly drizzle on the salsa-ranch dressing, chopped bacon, and parsley. Serve hot.
You'll also love
- Cream Cheese & Avocado Fried... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Spicy Korean Beef (using ground... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Apple Pie Egg Rolls 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Pumpkin Crunch/Dump Cake with... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Carrot and Zucchini Bars 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Pan-Roasted Fish with... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Mallow Sweet Potato Bake 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Shrimp and Asparagus Stir Fry with... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)