Slow Cooked Orange Chicken
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- 1/3 c.BBQ sauce
- 1/3 c. marmalade
- 1 T minced ginger
- 1 T minced garlic
- dash red pepper flakes
- 2 T soy sauce
- Boneless Skinless Chicken breasts or tenders
Cooking time 245mins
1.Coat chicken breasts in cornstarch and fry in couple T oil till barely brown. Then arrange breasts in slow cooker.
2.In a small saucepan add all other ingredients and simmer for 5 min. Pour over chicken in slow cooker.
3.Cook on low for 2-4 hours and serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Sweet, Sticky, and Spicy Chicken 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Orange-Cranberry Scones with... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Asian Orange Chicken Thighs with... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Chile Verde 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
Review this recipe