Cream Cheese & Avocado Fried Wontons
These simple to make wontons are an ideal appetizer or snack for a get together. And they're fun—get your friends in on the action!
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 avocados
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 2 cups oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Cilantro, chopped for garnish
Adapted from budgetsavvydiva.com
Heat oil in a skillet.
In a bowl mix together cheese, avocados, and cream cheese.
Place 2 teaspoons of mixture in each wonton and fold, making a triangle. Use water to seal the edges.
Whisk the egg, and brush each wonton with egg.
Fry each wonton in the oil till golden brown.
Garnish with cilantro.
You'll also love
- Spicy Korean Beef (using ground... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Apple Pie Egg Rolls 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Pumpkin Crunch/Dump Cake with... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake Roll 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Beef Stir-Fry with French Fries 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Healthy & Flavorful Mushroom... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Fritters with Yogurt... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle 4.6/5 (12 Votes)