Individual Veggie Quiche Cups To Go
Chock-full of veggies, individual quiche cups are a perfect portable meal that can be made ahead and microwaved when you need them. Yummy at room temp, too.
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 7 eggs or 1 3/4 cups egg substitute, well beaten
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, finely diced
- 1/4 cup onion, finely diced
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from thekitchenismyplayground.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin pan with foil liners. Set aside.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Divide the mixture evenly among the muffin cups. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until set and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Serve immediately or store refrigerated. Remove from foil liners and reheat in the microwave when you're ready to eat them.
These also freeze very well. Freeze after fully baking. When you're ready to eat them, thaw, remove from the foil liners, and reheat in the microwave.
You'll also love
- Raspberry Pastries 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Popcorn Snacks 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Steak, Spinach & Feta Pinwheels 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- World best Chicken Francaise or... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Lightened Up - Crustless Cottage... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Mushroom Spinach Quiche 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Quiche for Breakfast 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Crustless Vegetable Quiche 4.5/5 (16 Votes)