Egg and Spinach Quiche Cups
Flavor is definitely not sacrificed, only calories with these low cal Egg and Spinach Quiche Cups with cheese, bell peppers and onions. Enjoy!
- 10 ounces spinach, frozen, chopped
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 3/4 cup fat free cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped fine
- Hot sauce (optional)
Adapted from under400.tumblr.com
Microwave the spinach on high for 2 1/2 minutes. Drain completely.
Line a 12 cup muffin tray with foil baking cups. Spray the cups with cooking spray.
Combine the egg substitute, cheese, mushrooms, spinach and onions in a bowl. Add hot pepper to taste. Divide evenly among the cups.
Bake at 350 degrees fahrenheit for 20 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
May then be frozen if desired.
Makes six muffin cups, 75 Calories each
You'll also love
- Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast 4.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Orange and Cinnamon Biscotti 4.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Double Mushroom Soup 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Amish Apple Fritters 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Crispy Parmesan Baked Potatoes 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Loaded Potato Soup 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Spinach and Mushroom Quiche 4.5/5 (38 Votes)