Lightened Up - Crustless Cottage Cheese Quiche
This waist friendly crustless quiche is amazing! Perfect for anytime, lunch, brunch, or even a light dinner. Plus, you can add so many wonderful veggies, or ingredients. The options are endless - enjoy!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 16 ounces low fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup French style frozen green beans
- 1/4 cup Parmesan or Romano cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from livingthegourmet.blogspot.com
Preheat Oven 350°F.
In a bowl whisk together the eggs, milk and cottage cheese.
Add the green beans, onion, Parmesan cheese, parsley and seasons and give another whisk.
Butter a 9 inch pie plate and add the quiche batter.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until firm in the middle and slightly golden.
Let cool a bit before slicing.
You'll also love
- Shredded Chicken and Mayocoba Bean... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Bacon Egg Salad 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Summer Salsa 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Pork Chops 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Perfect Bacon with a Special... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Crustless Bacon & Cheese Quiche 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Cinnamon Swirl French Toast... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)