Garlic Rosemary Monkey Bread
Make sure to serve this savory Garlic Rosemary Monkey Bread warm out of the oven right after you drizzle it with a little olive oil and add the sprinkling of flaky salt. Delicious!
- 12 ounces fontina cheese, shredded (about 3-cups)
- 7 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup (1-stick) butter, melted plus more for pan
- 2 (16-ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Olive oil and flaky salt, for serving
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Stir together cheese, garlic, rosemary and parsley in a medium bowl. Place melted butter in a separate bowl. Cut each biscuit in half and roll each half into a ball. Dip balls in butter, transfer to cheese mixture, rolling to coat. Transfer biscuits to a lightly greased Bundt pan, overlapping slightly.
Bake until golden brown, 23 to 25 minutes. Let bread cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Just before serving, drizzle with oil and top with flaky salt.
You'll also love
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.2/5 (730 Votes)
- Banana Bread Brownies 3.9/5 (674 Votes)
- Crack Cake 3.9/5 (292 Votes)
- Upside Down Gingerbread Man... 4.4/5 (85 Votes)
- Sweet 'n Spicy Sausage 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Lemon-Almond Butter Cake 3.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Honey-Baked Brie with Strawberry... 4/5 (9 Votes)
- White Christmas Sangria 3.6/5 (11 Votes)