Berries & Cream Cheese Monkey Bread
If you like strawberries and blueberries, you'll love this Berries and Cream Cheese Monkey Bread!
- 2 (11-ounces each) packages) Pillsbury Thin Crust Pizza Dough
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from spoonful.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray an 11-inch spring-form pan with cooking spray and set aside.
Place all berries, cream cheese, and 1 tablespoon of sugar into the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth (about 1 to 2 minutes).
Lightly flour a surface, and roll out both pieces of Pillsbury Thin Crust Pizza Dough, side by side.
Spread both dough pieces evenly with the cream cheese mixture, leaving a 2-inch border of dough around the cream cheese.
Roll up both dough sections into a log -- jelly-roll style.
Trim off the ends of each roll to make them neat, and then, cut each roll into 15 (1-inch) pieces.
Place each piece of dough into prepared round or bundt pan, placing them side-by-side in concentric circles until entire pan is filled.
Sprinkle dough with remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar and bake for 35 minutes or until bread is lightly golden.
You'll also love
- Pressure-Cooker Kiss-the-Cook Baby... 4.2/5 (61 Votes)
- Colossal Club Sandwiches 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Salt-Rising Bread, or Pioneer Bread 4.1/5 (73 Votes)
- Malasadas, Hawaiian Donuts 4/5 (142 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Cranberry Whole Wheat... 4.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Overnight Ham, Egg & Cheese Monkey... 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Monkey Bread Muffins 4.5/5 (29 Votes)