Upside Down Gingerbread Man Reindeer
What do you get when you turn a gingerbread man upside down? A reindeer! These are really fun to make with the kiddos!
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (99 Votes)
- Gingerbread man cookies
- Any prepared cookie icing for decorating
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Turn gingerbread cookies upside down and decorate with icing to resemble reindeer, see photo for an easy reference.
Have fun and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Tres Leches Cupcakes with a Dulce... 4.4/5 (89 Votes)
- Cranberry Pretzel Salad 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- World's Best Corned Beef Cheese... 4.3/5 (95 Votes)
- White Chocolate Kissed Gingerbread... 4.2/5 (84 Votes)
- Cheese & Garlic Crack Bread 4.2/5 (85 Votes)
- Soft Gingerbread Cookies 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
Review this recipe