Overnight Ham, Egg & Cheese Monkey Bread
A great recipe if you have company staying over, this breakfast monkey bread recipe is a big hit. Put it together the night before and pop it in the oven in the morning. Enjoy!
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 (10.2-ounce) cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 1/2 cups diced, cooked ham, bacon or sausage
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onions, finely chopped, about 4
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from theseasonedmom.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray large baking dish with cooking spray.
In large bowl, beat eggs and milk with wire whisk until smooth.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly. Fold in ham, cheese and onions.
Spoon mixture into sprayed dish; arrange biscuit pieces in single layer.
Bake at 350°F for about 23 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown and eggs are cooked. Cut into squares.
You'll also love
- Long John Silvers Batter mix 4.2/5 (64 Votes)
- Three Ingredient Chicken 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman Prime Rib Roast 4.2/5 (56 Votes)
- Easy Homemade Bread 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Bacon & Egg Sandwiches with... 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Home-Style Honey Wheat Bread 4.7/5 (27 Votes)
- Sufganiyot 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Bread 4.5/5 (31 Votes)