Honey-Baked Brie with Strawberry Salsa
Everyone will love this Honey-Baked Brie with Strawberry Salsa! Diced strawberries with white balsamic vinegar, a little sugar and pepper makes for a perfect compliment to this sweet honey-baked brie.
- 1 (450-gram) package strawberries, diced
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of granulated sugar
- Pinch of pepper
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh basil leaves
- 1 round (6 inches/15 cm) Brie cheese, about 450 grams
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from canadianliving.com
In bowl, toss together strawberries, vinegar, sugar and pepper; let stand for 10 minutes. Stir in basil.
Meanwhile, cut or shave top rind off brie cheese; place brie in parchment paper–lined 8-inch square baking dish. Drizzle with honey.
Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven until softened, 10 to 15 minutes. Using two spatulas, transfer to platter; drizzle with any honey mixture left in pan. Serve with strawberry salsa mixture.
Serve with firm, sturdy crackers, such as melba toast, grain and seed crisps, or breadsticks; toasted baguette slices; thinly sliced cured ham, such as prosciutto; whole roasted natural or blanched almonds; dried apricots.
You'll also love
- Cherry Coke Pulled Pork 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Rice & Butternut Squash - Lidia... 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Mrs. Fields Banana Nut Cookies 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Cranberry Apple Jello Salad 3.8/5 (44 Votes)
- Strawberry Fig Preserves 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Carlos O'Kelly's Chile Con Queso 3.9/5 (48 Votes)
- Beverages - Weight Watchers... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken Avocado Lime Soup 3.5/5 (12 Votes)