These kale chips are healthy, tasty and super easy to make with only 3 ingredients. Ready in only 15 minutes, you'll be snacking in no time!
- 2 large bunches kale, rinsed well, dried, and torn into 1- to 2-inch pieces
- 2 to 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 17mins
Adapted from marthastewart.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place kale pieces in a single even layer on baking sheets; drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
Transfer to oven and bake until crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve.
You'll also love
- Avocado Cucumber Salad - Ceara's... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- French-Style Mashed Potatoes... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Cupcake 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Baked Fruit Dip 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Cranberry Pecan Baked Brie 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Mashed Potato Cakes with Onions... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Spinach & Gruyère Quiche 4.5/5 (8 Votes)