Apple Cider & Cranberry Sangria
Grab your wine glasses! This very refreshing and delicious Apple Cider & Cranberry Sangria is a super festive drink for the holiday season!
- 1 1/2 cups cranberries
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and diced, skin left on
- 1 Gala apple, cored and diced, skin left on
- 1 Red Delicious apple, cored and diced, skin left on
- 1 Bartlett Pair, cored and diced, skin left on
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 7 rosemary sprigs
- 1 bottle white wine, Pinot Grigio
- 1 cup club soda
- 1 cup apple cider
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar or raw sugar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from cookingandbeer.com
In a large pitcher, combine the cranberries, apples, pear, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 rosemary sprig.
Pour in the Pinot Grigio, club soda and apple cider. Stir to combine.
Place the pitcher in the refrigerator to chill for 1 to 2 hours.
Meanwhile, fill a shallow bowl with warm water. Fill another shallow bowl with the remaining 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar. Gently dip the remaining rosemary sprigs in the water, and gently shake off any excess water. Dip the sprigs into the sugar and roll to coat. Shake off any excess sugar and set aside on a paper towel.
When you are ready to serve. Pour the sangria (along with some of the fruit) into your glasses, garnish with the rosemary sprigs and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Copycat Starbucks Cranberry Bliss... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Oreos & Candy Cane Chocolate Bark... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Simple Orzo Pilaf 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Ginger Limeade 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Strawberry & Limoncello Sangria 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Green Apple-Caramel Soda Float 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Apple Cobbler Cheesecake 4.4/5 (20 Votes)