Copycat Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
The Cranberry Bliss Bars from Starbucks are a popular favorite. Simple to make and they taste like the real deal. Happy Holidays and enjoy!
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, softened not melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon crystallized ginger, minced or 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 to 1 1/2 cups Craisins (dried cranberries)
- 4 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Craisins (dry cranberries)
- 2 ounces white chocolate chips
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar (use only 1 1/2 - 2 cups if you do not like them very sweet)
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from letthebakingbeginblog.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. with the rack in the middle.
Line a 12x16 inch baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
MAKE THE BASE:
Cream together brown sugar, salt & butter. Add eggs & vanilla extract, one egg at a time creaming the mixture in between. Add grated ginger, flour & baking powder and stir everything together. Add Craisins & white chocolate, folding them in.
Using wet hands or wet spatula spread the batter evenly in a 12x16 inch baking pan. Bake for about 20 minutes until the middle is baked through. Do not over bake or the bars will be very dry. Allow to cool.
Add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice & vanilla extract to a bowl of a mixer. Using a beater or a whip attachment beat/whip everything together until creamy, about 4-5 minutes.
Place the white chocolate in a cup and microwave for about 40-50 seconds in 7-8 increments stirring with a spoon in between, until it just starts to melt. Continue stirring until all chocolate is melted. Transfer it to a ziplock bag and twist the end around the chocolate. When ready to drizzle, snip the end with scissors.
Spread the frosting over the cooled down crust. Sprinkle the Craisins on top. Drizzle melted white chocolate on top. Allow the bars to set until the top of the cream cheese frosting is not sticky to the touch, about 2 hours. This will make it easier to cut the bars.
Trim the ends of the bars, for even edges. Cut the bars into squares, then cut the squares diagonally into triangles.
You'll also love
- Simple Orzo Pilaf 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Ginger Limeade 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Banana Split Trifle 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Strawberry & Limoncello Sangria 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Mimosa Pitcher 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Mint Lemon Raspberry Infused Water 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- Oysters Rockefeller Sourdough... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Cranberry & Orange Pavlovas 4.5/5 (8 Votes)