Supreme Pizza Dip
A scrumptious, super simple supreme pizza dip made with cream cheese, Italian shredded cheese, pizza sauce, sausage, pepperoni, bell peppers, onions and olives. Think of it as a pizza without the crust and a double serving of toppings. The perfect dip for chips or veggies!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups Italian blend cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons Italian herb seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 10 to 12 pepperoni slices
- 1/3 cup cooked Italian sausage
- 3 tablespoons bell pepper, any color, chopped
- 3 tablespoons black olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from aspicyperspective.com
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray a round 8 inch baking dish (or 9 inch pie pan) with non stick cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese with 1 cup shredded cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Stir well to combine.
Spread the cheese mixture evenly over the bottom of the baking dish. Then spread the pizza sauce over the cheese mixture. Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese over the pizza sauce to cover it. Sprinkle the pepperonis, crumbled sausage, bell pepper, black olives, and onions over the entire surface of the dip.
Place the supreme pizza dip in the oven and bake for at least 20 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and is bubbly around the edges. Serve hot with crackers, pita chips, or veggies.
You can slow cook Supreme Pizza Dip by preparing the recipe above in a slow cooker crock. (Make a double recipe for large oval crocks.) Cover the crock with a paper towel to catch the condensation, and cover tightly with the lid. Slow cook for 1-2 hours on high, or 2-3 hours on low, until all the layers are warm and soft, and the cheese has melted. Keep on warm.
You'll also love
- Apple Cider & Cranberry Sangria 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Copycat Starbucks Cranberry Bliss... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Oreos & Candy Cane Chocolate Bark... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Ginger Limeade 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Shrimp Summer Rolls with... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Spicy Cheese-Stuffed Fried Olives 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Hot Pecan Crab Dip 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Chocolate Orange Cupcakes 4/5 (44 Votes)