Herbed Bagel Chips
Delicious and east to make herbed bagel chips. These are a great snack!
- Butter-flavored non-stick vegetable spray
- 9 frozen mini bagels, thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.typepad.com
Spray a baking sheet lightly with vegetable spray; set aside.
Slice each bagel horizontally into 4 slices; place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Spray bagel slices lightly with vegetable spray.
Combine spices in a jar with a shaker lid; sprinkle over chips.
Bake at 375°F for 12 minutes, or until crisp.
You'll also love
- Beef Stew 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Ginger Mango Carrot Smoothie 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins with Apples... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Zucchini Mini Muffins 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Thai Pork Sliders with Pickled... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Cowboy Nachos 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Quick Whole Wheat Rolls (like in... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Simple Granola Bars 4.1/5 (10 Votes)