Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Honey & Pecans
Brussel sprouts roasted in the oven until golden and crisp, and tossed with honey and pecans.
- 1 package fresh Brussel Sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher Salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Start by slicing the ends off of each sprout and cutting them in half. Drizzle on about 2 tablespoons of olive oil, just enough to coat each sprout. Toss in a good-sized pinch of kosher salt and ground pepper. Gently stir the sprouts to coat them in oil, but be careful not to stir too vigorously as to break them apart. Turn the sprout out on to a cookie sheet lined with non-stick aluminum foil. Roast at 400°F for about 20 to 30 minutes, using a spatula to turn them half way through cooking.
While they're roasting, add 1 tablespoon of butter to a small saucepan, followed by 1 tablespoon honey. Warm the honey butter on low heat until combined.
Add 1/4 cup of chopped pecans to a small cookie sheet and roast them along with the sprouts for about 4 to 5 minutes until they are perfectly roasted.
Remove the sprouts and pour on the honey butter and top with the pecans and gently toss.
You'll also love
- Meatball Sub Bake 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Double Banana Pudding Cake 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped,... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Italian Plum Upside Down Cake 4/5 (44 Votes)
- Spicy Ranch Ritz Crackers 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Tomato Bacon & Spinach Quiche 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan pull-apart Bread 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Gingerbread Waffles with a... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)