Spicy Ranch Ritz Crackers
Looking to kick things up a notch?! Try this yummy Spicy Ranch Ritz Crackers recipe. It's perfect for football season or any time, enjoy!
- Full box regular Ritz crackers
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) of melted, unsalted butter
- One package Ranch Seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Here you take a full box of regular Ritz crackers and toss them in 8 tablespoons (1 stick) of melted, unsalted butter.
In a separate bowl, combine one package Ranch Seasoning mix, 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes, 1 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese – stirring to combine. Shake over buttered crackers and gently stir to coat crackers in mixture.
Place on a half sheet pan and bake in a 300°F oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Tomato Bacon & Spinach Quiche 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart by Ina Garten 4.2/5 (38 Votes)
- Amazing Halloween Rainbow Party... 3.9/5 (71 Votes)
- Chicken Wings With Angry Sauce 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Easy Grilled Pork Chops 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Crisp Crab Cakes 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Gingerbread Waffles with a... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Chipotle Creamed Spinach Phyllo... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)