Meatball Sub Bake
Everything you love about a meatball sub and more in a casserole: Italian bread, cream cheese, mozzarella, meatballs, tomato sauce, and Italian spices.
- 1 loaf Italian bread, cut into 1-inch thick slices
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (1-pound) package frozen meatballs, thawed
- 1 (28-ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 cup water
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Arrange bread slices in a single layer in an un-greased 13x9-inch baking pan; set aside.
In a bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and seasonings; spread over bread slices. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese; set aside. Gently mix together meatballs, spaghetti sauce and water; spoon over cheese. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Bacon-Wrapped,... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Italian "Easter" Cream Cheese... 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Baked Ziti - Pioneer Woman 3.7/5 (308 Votes)
- Spicy Ranch Ritz Crackers 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Hashbrown... 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Divan 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Deep Fried Deviled Eggs 4.3/5 (18 Votes)