Garlic Parmesan pull-apart Bread
This recipe is actually from a Pampered Chef consultant.
Super simple and quick!
- 1 can of refrigerated Grands biscuits (not the flaky layers)
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning (I omitted)
Adapted from amandathevirtuouswife.blogspot.com
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Throw the cold stick of butter in a bundt pan and let it melt in the preheating oven.
While the butter melts, cut the Grands biscuits into quarters. In a bowl, toss the biscuit pieces, garlic, Italian Seasoning, and Parmesan cheese together.
Once the butter is melted, add the biscuit mixture, sprinkling with any cheese and garlic that gets let behind in the bowl.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20- 22 minutes until golden brown. Turn out on a dish and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Strawberry Tart by Ina Garten 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Bacon Sloppy Joes 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Corn Chowder 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Parsnip and Beef Barley Soup 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Naan Garlic Spinach and Broccoli... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler Pull-Apart Bread 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Crockpot Garlic Parmesan... 0/5 (0 Votes)