Bacon-Wrapped, Jalapeño-Popper-Stuffed Chicken
The best appetizer to serve at your next gathering, jalapeño poppers stuffed with ooey, gooey melty cheese and chicken is the perfect blend of savory and spicy that you need to start ant meal. Make this a main course by serving it with a salad topped with ranch dressing, crouton, and more shredded cheddar cheese or pair it with the steamed veggies of your choice for a lighter option.
- 4 small chicken breasts, pounded thin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 jalapeños, diced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 slices bacon
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Lay the chicken flat, season both sides with salt and pepper, place 1/4 of the mixture of the jalapeños, cream cheese, and cheddar on the chicken and roll them up.
Wrap each chicken breast up to 2 slices of bacon and place them in a baking dish.
Bake in a pre-heated 400°F oven until cooked, about 25 to 35 minutes.
You'll also love
- Italian "Easter" Cream Cheese... 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Italian Plum Upside Down Cake 3.9/5 (46 Votes)
- Orange Creamsicle Yogurt Bites 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Baked Ziti - Pioneer Woman 3.6/5 (335 Votes)
- Spicy Ranch Ritz Crackers 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Grilled Balsamic Molasses Bacon 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Tomato Bacon & Spinach Quiche 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Amazing Halloween Rainbow Party... 3.9/5 (64 Votes)