Tomato Bacon & Spinach Quiche
- 1 9 inch pie crust
- 3 slices of bacon, cooked crisp and chopped up
- 1/3 C frozen spinach, thawed, rinsed and squeezed dry (1/3 C after squeezing dry)
- 3 tbsp onion, chopped
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1 C half and half
- 1/2 C milk
- 1/2 C shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/8 tsp seasoned salt
- 3/4 of a tomato, thin sliced, slices halved
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 120mins
Adapted from thisgalcooks.com
Place the pie crust in a 9″ round cake pan. Freeze for 15 minutes.
Bake the pie crust at 350 for 15 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, combine the beaten eggs, cheeses, milk, half and half, bacon, spinach, onion, pepper and seasoned salt.
Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust and even out if needed. Top with the sliced tomatoes.
Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Cool on a wire rack for at least 15 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Cherry Trifle Dessert 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Lemon Roasted Chicken Salad Wrap 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Tipsy Pineapple Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Rapid Rolls 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Over the Top Mushroom Quiche 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Golden Pork Chops 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Honey Hoisin Pork Tenderloin 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Chicken Broccoli Casserole 4.5/5 (24 Votes)