These Amish noodles are so easy to make! Bring the broth to a boil, add the noodles, bring to a 2nd boil, turn off heat and 30 minutes later you have the most amazing noodles!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 (14-ounce) cans chicken broth
- 12 ounces egg noodles
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
In a large pan, brown the butter.
Add broth and bouillon cube; bring to a boil.
Add noodles. Bring to a second boil, cover and turn off heat. (Leave pot on the same burner).
Let stand 30 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times.
You'll also love
- German Cheesecake 4.4/5 (96 Votes)
- Easy Cheese Danish, from Ina Garten 4.4/5 (90 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Barbacoa Beef 4.4/5 (87 Votes)
- Orange Cream Fudge 4.5/5 (85 Votes)
- Shrimp Pasta with Tomatoes, Lemon... 4.4/5 (87 Votes)
- Creamy Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (79 Votes)
- Japanese Steak House Yum Yum Sauce... 4.3/5 (90 Votes)
- Oriental Ramen Broccoli Cole Slaw 4.3/5 (89 Votes)