These Amish noodles are so easy to make! Bring the broth to a boil, add the noodles, bring to a 2nd boil, turn off heat and 30 minutes later you have the most amazing noodles!
Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (324 Votes)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 (14-ounce) cans chicken broth
- 12 ounces egg noodles
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
In a large pan, brown the butter.
Add broth and bouillon cube; bring to a boil.
Add noodles. Bring to a second boil, cover and turn off heat. (Leave pot on the same burner).
Let stand 30 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times.
You'll also love
- Better Than Sex Pumpkin Dessert 4.5/5 (181 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp 4.5/5 (182 Votes)
- Red Lobster Shrimp Pasta 3.9/5 (266 Votes)
- My Orzo Salad 4.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Yakisoba Noodles from Ohana in... 3.8/5 (305 Votes)
- Ranch Potatoes with Cheese 4.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Jollibee Style Spaghetti 3.9/5 (401 Votes)
- SWISS STEAK WITH EGG NOODLES 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
Review this recipe