Redneck Caviar Bean Dip
Want to add some kick to your dip?! Here's a yummy variation of a bean and salsa dip that's great served with tortilla or baked pita chips.
Rate this recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 3 cups fresh salsa (Sam's or Costco carry large containers)
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped and lightly packed
- Tortilla or baked pita chips
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 140mins
In a large container, combine beans and corn.
Drain liquid from salsa. Add salsa and Italian dressing to beans and corn.
Chop some fresh cilantro and add for extra flavor.
Let stand in refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.
Serve with chips, enjoy!
You'll also love
- Coconut Custard Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Banana Peach Smoothie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- VOODOO BLACK BEAN SOUP 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Blackberry Pork Roast 2/5 (4 Votes)
- Kung Pao Lentils 3.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Avocado Soup with Chicken and Lime 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Parmesan & Herb Cheese Straws 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Bites 4/5 (117 Votes)
Review this recipe